Manila, Philippines: Members of militant youth group Anakbayan stage a die-in protest in front of the Justice Department to slam the AFP and Aquino government over the March 2 extra-judicial killing of Anakbayan member Freddie ‘Fermin’ Ligiw (29 years old), his brother Edie and father Licuben, March 10, 2014.
Photos by Kathy Yamzon
A day in the life of a bench, un’illustrazione di Max Degtyarev.
Hi DG. Wag ka na malungkot. :)
Hi Hans. Thank you for this. It actually helped me cope with ‘the dark times’. I appreciate it. Thanks!
answer all number in "hey please do a thing"
I have an anon! For the first time in forever? :D
- 0:Height. 5”2’
- 1:Virgin? yup
- 2:Shoe size. chuck = 3 1/2
- 3:Do you smoke? no
- 4:Do you drink? yes
- 5:Do you take drugs? illegal drugs, no
- 6:Age you get mistaken for. 9 :)
- 7:Have tattoos? i wish
- 8:Want any tattoos? yes i do
- 9:Got any piercings? 2 on my left ear
- 10:Want any piercings? no
- 11:Best friend? Jaja, Yrah, Lyka, Kuya Joey
- 12:Relationship status. Single and ready to mingle ;)
- 13:Biggest turn ons. Cool hair. Kissable lips. Chinito. Likes music, books and movies.
- 14:Biggest turn offs. Selfish. Insensitive. Coward. Big fat liar.
- 15:Favorite movie. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. HP SS. Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Meet the Robinsons.
- 16:I’ll love you if… you like being yourself.
- 17:Someone you miss. Papa.
- 18:Most traumatic experience. idk, man. That bullshit jeepney driver who almost hit me?
- 19:A fact about your personality. self-diagnosed cyclothymic
- 20:What I hate most about myself. i usually forget to have time for myself.
- 21:What I love most about myself. my just-woke-up hair and voice ;)
- 22:What I want to be when I get older. hihi
- 23:My relationship with my sibling(s). not that good
- 24:My relationship with my parent(s). not that good either
- 25:My idea of a perfect date. When you’re with the right person, I don’t think you’d ask for more.
- 26:My biggest pet peeves. i don’t like being poked at.
- 27:A description of the girl/boy I like. they’re funny and sweet, with the twinkly eyes.
- 28:A description of the person I dislike the most. self-centered
- 29:A reason I’ve lied to a friend. maybe it’s for the better.
- 30:What I hate the most about work/school. necessity for a grading system
- 31:What your last text message says. idk, my phone died and it wont fucking turn on.
- 32:What words upset me the most. goodbye? char
- 33:What words make me feel the best about myself. ”You’re a good friend.”
- 34:What I find attractive in women. Cool hair. Kissable lips. Chinita. ;)
- 35:What I find attractive in men. Cool hair. Kissable lips. Chinito.
- 36:Where I would like to live. UK
- 37:One of my insecurities. i don’t think i have an answer for this
- 38:My childhood career choice. Intelligence Agency
- 39:My favorite ice cream flavor. —-
- 40:Who wish I could be… the one for you. Char
- 41:Where I want to be right now. beside someone who cares
- 42:The last thing I ate. Piattos + Nutella.
- 43:Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. SHERLOCK FUCKING HOLMES
- 44:A random fact about anything. Dumbledore is actually gay.
There you go, anon. ;)
"Tell me one thing that you weren’t taught that you’re going to teach your daughter"
"That just because you love someone, doesn’t mean they can make you happy and you should never compromise with your happiness"
so in japan they have this thing where you dress up as ronald mcdonald and you get free food
someone needs to lower their fucking standards and date me
Julian Barnes, The Sense of an Ending
there is a huge difference between genuinely liking someone and liking the attention they give you and it took me a long time to realise that